Given my tendency toward generative forms, I thought, why not make a 3D spirograph and see what it can create.
angerly How to use it:
- Rotation X, Y, Z sets the rotation speeds for each axis. Rotations are local to each iteration.
- Iterations changes the amount of iterations drawn (each circle and trail is an iteration)
- Iteration scaler changes the size of each iteration
- Rotation scaler changes the ratio of rotation for each iteration
- Reset rotation resets, you guessed it, the rotation
If you want to make it full screen, click the icon in the bottom right.
If you would like to download the Unity Project you can get it below and I will be adding it to the Get Creative page.